[iBook] iBook G4 external speakers?

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:51:16 PDT 2005

I got given a set of Altec Lansing's InMotion speakers that I am
really enjoying.  I've taken them with me on travels, they connect to
my iBook, iPod or any MP3/CD player.  Good sound for small speakers
and the batteries (if you don't want to plug into AC) last a very long
time.

The only downside is that the speakers don't detach from each other,
so it's not really a true "stereo" experience unless you're close to
them.

Jean-Paul