[iBook] iPhoto crashing -- Cocktail helped!

Laura Bruce labruce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 07:54:05 PDT 2005

Just a quick note to say thanks Roger, I trashed the iPhoto
Preferences file, and ran Cocktail. It is working just fine now. Turns
out I thought I had run Cocktail but I hadn't -- not since April!

My new problem is a very basic one. Someone on MSN wants to chat with
me via IM. I have a mac.com account. Can I chat with them using iChat,
or do I need to download that &$&*£^@£% MSN software?

Have never used iChat before so am completely lost. I have set the
recipient's service to MSN in the address book section, but still no
luck.

Thanks.
Laura