[iBook] What about Tiger?

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Tue Aug 9 07:00:14 PDT 2005

Tiger is running as well on my iBook 500, as Panther did. It likes
more memory.

I don't care much for Dashboard and used UNIX to remove it. The new
Preview application is wonderful, extremely robust. I use Preview a
lot and this was very worthwhile for me; Same goes for Automator. If
you don't need one of these I wouldn't bother. Spotlight is a mixed
bag at this point; A brain dead implementation that will be great
later on. Mail is better but still not quite right. I don't think you
will miss anything until we get past 10.4.5.

roger