[iBook] Bluetooth or wireless mouse for ibook

David/Jeanie Lyle dlyle at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 10:39:59 PDT 2005

I'm a 50 yr. old "empty nest" Mom who returned to school for a 2nd degree
last year and a friend convinced me to switch to Mac for my laptop.  We
ordered an iBook G4.  I'm still learning the ropes; haven't even begun to
explore the possibilities beyond simple email and word processing.  I do,
however, appreciate not battling viruses, spyware, etc. I have the Apple
bluetooth mouse and keyboard but really do still miss the advantages of a
right & left clicking mouse.  I have a wireless Logitech that I use with my
desktop Dell but I've read mixed reviews about compatibility issues with
iBook.  I don't need anything fancy...just the basics...but I want ease of
use, comfort, dependability.  Suggestions from those of you who are
experienced?  I have the bluetooth option.
mommastudent