[iBook] Clueless Installer

tobias parkblue at gmx.net
Mon Aug 15 06:31:53 PDT 2005

I shot myself in the foot somehow and need advice please:

Whenever I try to install a pkg, installer opens and then just sits there,
as if not knowing what to do. Deleting installer plist doesn¹t work, opening
the pgk with installer dowen¹t work, and Pacifist won¹t work either, as it
sometimes installs items wrongly.

This has started a few weeks ago, but of course I¹m pretty clueless to what
I did to cause this ­ run Onyx perhaps, or some other software. Damage done,
short of a new system install, is there a fix for my woes?

TIA,
Tobias