[iBook] Probably a silly iCalendar question.

Risha Moonshadow rishamoonshadow at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 20:54:08 PDT 2005

When I first got my ibook I fell in love with
iCalendar.  I thought it was really cool to be able to
have seperate calendars for each person in the house
and even multiple ones for certain people.  I got
somewhat carried away.  Now, the more practical side
of me would like to merge some of these calendars so I
don't have so many and so that I can publish one
"family" calendar so that my husband will have the
information available to him on his system.  Being
nicknamed "keeper of the dates" around my house is
cute, but sometimes it would be nice if he could just
go look for himself.  *grin*

Is there an easy way to merge multiple calendars into
one?  Or will I have to re-enter the data one at a
time?

Jenn