[iBook] Re: clamshell query/iBook noob intro

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Fri Aug 19 23:17:38 PDT 2005

Matt, Listas All
HiYa! and Thanx for the input...

ibook-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:23:21 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Matt
> Subject: Re: [iBook] clamshell query/iBook noob intro
> To: "A place to discuss Apple's iBook computers."
>         <ibook at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> Actually I just saw some of those cables tonight at
> CompUSA, i've also seen them on ebay. I imagine you
> could fine them there for a decent price.
snip
> > There was a special cable that was included with the
> > iBooks of this
> > vintage -- one end (the end that plugs into the
> > iBoook) looks like a
> > standard headphone or earphone jack, and at the
> > other end were three
> > cables with standard RCA connectors. You could
> > connect the cable to a
> > TV or VCR (or perhaps even another monitor, if it
> > had RCA jacks).
I just gotta ask, were those cables at CompUSA an Apple
product, or simply some generic brand'd one? Would
anyone know if'n there are any other "Book" models that
use the same type of miniplug/connector for their video?
As, it might help considerably during my search. Thanx
again Matt.
snip

Any/All advice, suggestions, help, ideas are very much
helpful and highly welcomed items for this iBook noob.

On the side(and of course off-list) would anyone have
the uRL download link for the iBook SE and/or 366 SE
Service Manual available to share?, purty Please. TIA

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom
"Rust never sleeps."-N. Young