[iBook] Protective sleeve for iBooks - good products at bitolithic.com

Robin Mayhall robin at hieran.com
Tue Aug 23 20:23:12 PDT 2005

Hello all,

A few weeks ago there was a thread here about skins for iBooks, and
it digressed into sleeves and various forms of protection. I was
directed to bitolithic.com and bought their bitolithic.com laptop
protection pack. I love it! I just wanted to come back and give a
good recommendation to bitolithic and a thank you to whoever
originally suggested it.

Best,
Robin
--
robin at hieran.com

Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind.
The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. --Henry James