[iBook] 512mb iBook

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Wed Aug 24 13:30:25 PDT 2005

Jeff,

Unfortunately, I'm not all that familiar with the mouses (mice?)...I'm
really a trackpad/apple mouse aficionado myself, and have personally
seen no need for extra bells and whistles.  I do know that many people
enjoy them though, and I assume that there is some degree of merit to
this.

That said, I'm not exactly sure which logitech mouse was
bluetooth...but I'm not positive. Of course, then you may need to
consider batteries.

Check here for more might mouse info, or google "apple mighty mouse
review"

  http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000667055183/

Also, consider the fact that knowing Apple, they will release a new
version (maybe BT?) before long.

Enjoy the new iBook!

Samantha