[iBook] Must have apps on PB?

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Thu Aug 25 19:21:54 PDT 2005

Sidenote is a neat little program that puts a slide-out notepad on
the side of your screen. Throw the mouse into the edge of the screen,
and there's the notepad. You really have to try it to get the idea.
http://www.chatelp.org/?s=Sidenote

I use Fire for IM/chat. http://fire.sf.net/

Most of the other stuff I use (that didn't come with my iBook) is a
bit esoteric. NeoOffice is probably the most well-known; I use it for
opening Word docs before I transform them to groff or XML. I spent a
lot more time than most people in Terminal, smacking text around with
various scripts.

--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."