[iBook] Living large

ibooklist at matthurst.fastmail.fm ibooklist at matthurst.fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 27 05:36:10 PST 2005

I'm about to buy a an external screen for my iBook too. Just to clarify
- will Screen Spanning Doctor mean I can run the screen at resolutions
better than 1024 x 768? I'm not interested in multiple screens, just one
good one.

On a related point - for complicated reasons I won't get in to, the
screen has to come from PC World (I'm in the UK). Are there any
sorts/brands that won't work with iBooks, or can I just get what I fancy
and plug it in? (I'm not going for anything exotic, just a 15 or 17 inch
TFT).

many thanks

Matt