[iBook] Living large

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Tue Dec 27 10:59:12 PST 2005

Hi Matt,

You'll be fine as long as you stick with a monitor that offers a VGA 9 way
D-Tyoe connector or an RCA connection for video (you might need the optional
adapter to do this though as I don't remember if the connector comes with
the iBook you might have).

Not sure about the resolutions the patch will give but guaranteed that there
will be a few more than the standard ones offered natively by the iBook.

Cheers,

Richard