[iBook] Finally a portable bluetooth mouse solution

david davidwb at spymac.com
Fri Feb 4 06:30:30 PST 2005

On 2/4/05 9:05 AM, "Shawn Harley" <nosoliciting at core.com> wrote:

> It's MicroCenter and it's Mac Month there. Discounts on a lot of Mac
> related accessories.
> They have a great return policy (30 days) if you don't like it. Opened
> is OK too. No silly restocking fee.

So where are you Shawn? I remember hanging out at the Lane Ave store in
Columbus and later the Cincy store. Worked there for a while too but
ironically I wasn¹t a Mac guy there. I worked in the service center and
spent most of my time Œfixing¹ PCs that were really okay (as far as PCs go)
but just terribly confused by what their owners had done to them. Sometimes
I got to replace a mobo or do a hard drive install but the number of PCs
that come in Œbroken¹ that just had a bad registry or a virus or need an OS
re-install was just amazing.

Anyway, I agree, the store is among the best - even if I do now work for a
competitor.

david