[iBook] Monitor adaptor

Clark Martin cmmac at sonic.net
Mon Feb 14 15:48:29 PST 2005

At 7:32 AM +0800 2/15/05, Lucas Jacinto wrote:
>Hey, thanks for the info guys. I got my 700 mhz ibook second hand and
>it didnt have any accessories other than the power adaptor. Im digging
>around to get the full capacity of my ibook. The TV adaptor is a great
>idea! I didnt know they had that. Thanks again!

There is a program called Screen Spanning Doctor that will let you
use the external display and LCD as separate displays or mirrored.
The nice thing about this is that the OS already supports it and all
the program does is to set some NVRAM parameters that enable the
function.  I've been using it on my iBook to watch a DVD on the TV
and still use the laptop display for the usual stuff.

<http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/ibook_e.html>
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA