[iBook] Battery Problems, (or Why Does God Hate Me)

William Carr jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Wed Jan 5 19:54:58 PST 2005

Recently my Mother's iBook stopped charging it's battery.   So, I
bought her a new aftermarket power supply.

I also installed Apple Battery Reset.

So far, no good.   Any power outage and ..." it goes out like a light".

But that's not why I think God Hates Me.

Today, I unplugged the AC cord from my 600 Mhz dual USB iBook just to
untangle the cord.

And I got the "Running On Reserve Power" message !

I had taken this iBook on the road as recently as last month.   I was
getting two hours plus on battery with the Airport running.

Now I get a 99% charge good for one freaking minute ?

So, I am pretty sure God Hates Me.

If anyone has an alternate suggestion, you can reach me at church,
praying for forgiveness.   I just wish I knew what I did wrong.

Jkirk

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.
--Patrick Henry