[iBook] Entourage crashing

Stan Marks swmarks at allvantage.com
Thu Jul 7 12:01:08 PDT 2005

On Jul 7, 2005, at 1:41 PM, B G wrote:

> I had a similar problem not to long ago, it turns out there was a
> corrupt file attachment. Try limiting the attachment down load size to
> a small number(preferences) then once it downloads the messages,
> delete the attachments from the server or If you can access the
> account using a different client try removing the message/attachments
> from the server.
> That solved my problem.

Brian,

I checked all the messages on my server via their webmail and saw
nothing indicating any attachments. I also checked back through the
files I've downloaded with Mail and found one attachment of 1.4 MB, but
Entourage had already managed to download that one. I'm convinced that
the problem is most likely on the ISP's end and have emailed tech
support.

Thanks...

--
Stan Marks