[iBook] Entourage crashing

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 7 11:41:20 PDT 2005

I had a similar problem not to long ago, it turns out there was a
corrupt file attachment. Try limiting the attachment down load size
to a small number(preferences) then once it downloads the messages,
delete the attachments from the server or If you can access the
account using a different client try removing the message/attachments
from the server.
That solved my problem.

good luck

Brian