[iBook] iBook music from iTunes Store - update - sorry if OT

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Thu Jun 30 11:41:49 PDT 2005

> I'm sure one could easily get addicted to this... never
> leave the house (or my couch, for that matter) and have
> basically unlimited music at hand. Wow.

It gets better. Hit the Radio "playlist," select a genre, and see how many outfits are streaming the kind of music you like. Even on a dialup, you can use the 24K streams if you don't have a really crappy connection (I did it quite often). If there's a website associated with the "station," they often have links to other formats and lower speeds if you need them. In other words, if there's not a 24K stream in the Radio list, one still may be available.

Two of my favorites are http://soma.fm and http://di.fm

    Larry