[iBook] Apple remote desktop

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Mon Mar 7 10:58:16 PST 2005

That's my understanding as well - what you can run via SysPrefs is the
client portion.

You can try VNC (search at apple's download page, or versiontracker), which
allows remote control. It's not the greatest, but may be sufficient for your
needs.

Welcome to the Light. I've used DOS and 'Doze for years, and find I like OS
X much better. That said, RDP on Windows is pretty cool. FWIW, there is an
OS X RDP client, available from MS (I think mactopia.com should get you to
MS Mac pages.)

--
JEL