[iBook] printing to a Windows machine

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:10:24 PST 2005

Hi all,

When I first got this iBook (a year ago or so) I hooked it up to my
home network, shared out the printer that's connected to my WinXP PC
and was able to print with no troubles.  Now, during one of the
updates (I can't remember, but maybe about 6 months ago) the printing
feature stopped working.  I haven't changed any settings on my XP, and
have in fact removed and reinstalled and re-shared the printer from
the XP box.

Still no luck.  When I try to print I get:

Connection failed with error: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Now, I can connect to the PC through Finder no problem, but this
printer issue has me baffled.  I'd appreciate any help.  The printer
is a Canon BJC S100SP.

Thanks,

Jean-Paul