[iBook] wireless mouse waking up iBook from sleep

Benjamin Kennedy bjkennedy at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 02:27:13 PST 2005

Johan,

Have you tested to see if the problem persists with a wired mouse? On
my 600 mhz iBook, having any mouse at all plugged in will cause the
machine to wake from sleep periodically (without me touching the mouse
of course). I've never found anyone else with this problem, so I just
unplug the mouse when I want the computer to sleep. I've only used
Logitech mice, and they claim never to have heard of this problem and
offered no solution. Apple, of course, blamed Logitech.

Ben