[iBook] memory question

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 15:07:26 PST 2005

I've not done this myself, but have heard you must be careful about
exactly what RAM you buy. Apparently MacOSX is very fussy when it comes
to RAM.

You shouldn't have any trouble getting a much better deal than buying
the RAM from Apple, tho. I think there are some online companies that
sell 1gb RAM chips as 'ibook compatible' - though I don't know about
their reliability.

HTH,
-Angus