[iBook] OSX or not on clamshell G3 366

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 19:27:11 PST 2005

Hi:

I have 2 Clamshell 300's with 160mb of ram and a 10 gig HD, and they
run Jaguar great.  The only drawback to the system is only 800x600
resolution, which is sometimes a problem, i.e. buttons that may need to
be clicked (Apply, Cancel, etc) are sometimes off the screen at the
bottom.  Other than that it works great.  I am running Panther on my
333 Lombard, but it is noticeably slower than the clamshell with
Jaguar.