[iBook] Quick turnaround on iBook repair

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Sat May 7 16:53:52 PDT 2005

As Paul Harvey says, 'Now for the rest of the story..."

Apple was quite good about fixing my G3s. Quick turnaround and I
appreciated that.
But the best part was that after my G3 'book went down for the 3rd
time Apple replaced it with a G4. Bigger hard drive, faster cpu and a
cd burner.

Last nite the Apple tech person, a friend of mine, brought my G4
'book to our user group meeting and said he was sure the problem was
a faulty airport extreme card.
I called Apple and they're sending me a new one.

And, oh, I'm not giving up on Apple. I've been an Apple guy since
1984 and I'll be one til I die.

On May 6, 2005, at 9:50 PM, David Harris wrote:

>  Apple should hold up it's end to you satisfaction, instead of
> finger-pointing.  But I sincerely doubt that you get any better
> products from any other company, to be honest.  I have had problems
> that I have voiced with other companies that produce supposedly
> quality products, but don't have the quality support or worse, get
> treated like it was my fault.
>
> Hang in there, and don't sell Apple too short.

-----
Ron

"Arbitrary power is most easily  established on the ruins of liberty
abused to licentiousness." --George  Washington