[iBook] Can't Post to LEM via G4 iBook

vjamacaddict vjaosx at pacbell.net
Mon May 9 20:52:41 PDT 2005

Clark: Thanks for your response. Obviously I am getting through to this list
via my trusty old PowerMac 7300/500. I cannot post to three of the LEM lists
from my G4 iBook from either Mail or Eudora, and both are set to Plain Text.

I have posted many hundreds of messages to dozens of other mailing lists
(not LEM), with no problems at all. I have contacted the listmom, and they
keep telling me to set Mail to Plain Text, which I have already done.

I guess this old PM hasn't lost its usefulness yet. Until I figure out the
problem, I'll be posting messages to several LEM lists from my PM 7300.

-- vjamacaddict
PowerMac 7300/500, OS 9.1, 200MB RAM