[iBook] Can't Post to LEM via G4 iBook

Clark Martin cmmac at sonic.net
Mon May 9 21:10:13 PDT 2005

At 8:52 PM -0700 5/9/05, vjamacaddict wrote:
>Clark: Thanks for your response. Obviously I am getting through to this list
>via my trusty old PowerMac 7300/500. I cannot post to three of the LEM lists
>from my G4 iBook from either Mail or Eudora, and both are set to Plain Text.
>
>I have posted many hundreds of messages to dozens of other mailing lists
>(not LEM), with no problems at all. I have contacted the listmom, and they
>keep telling me to set Mail to Plain Text, which I have already done.
>
>I guess this old PM hasn't lost its usefulness yet. Until I figure out the
>problem, I'll be posting messages to several LEM lists from my PM 7300.

Try posting whatever message you get from LEM when you try to post.
Also replying to this message on your OS X machine but send it to
your own e-mail address then use your 7300 to forward it to the list.
That way we can take a look at the message to see what's happening.
Make sure to post it with the full headers.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA