[iBook] OT : Canon MP110 / MP130 AIO printer

Halim Boussoualine halim.boussoualine at laposte.net
Wed May 18 12:29:44 PDT 2005

Hello,

    I want to buy a printer. At first, I wanted to buy a Canon Pixma IP3000
but when I see that for a bit more money, I could get a All-In-One printer,
I wondered whether an AIO would be a good choice.
 I would like to know if any of you has bought a Canon Pixma MP110 or MP130
an if you can give me your opinion about it. I would especially like to know
how good is the scanner and the copier function as I have read a review
where the reviewer wrote that scanning was not very good.

    Thanks in advance for any comment

Halim