[iBook] Why????

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Tue Nov 22 18:16:46 PST 2005

PowerPoint, like Word and others in the Microsoft Office For Mac suite is a memory hog. I've learned to quit the MS Office application as soon as I've finished with it to free up memory for my other applications (I also have only 648mb RAM). I've had a few problems with Firefox not closing, quitting, or otherwise freezing; in most instances, this is also due to Microsoft's weird html being used to create a web page or site. Force quit or, often, force power off or restart is the only way to get out.

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html