[iBook] burning dvd's with iBook

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Mon Nov 28 17:40:27 PST 2005

There is a possible workaround in this case: rather than click the
burn button in iDVD (or "Burn DVD" from the File menu), instead go to
File -> Save As Disc Image.  Then you can burn the disc image using
Apple Disk Utility.  I always save my iDVD projects as disc images
now because I sometimes am afflicted with bad media (cheaper isn't
always better), so having the disc image handy means I don't have to
render the project all over again.

Tony