[iBook] iBook and Powerpoint Presentations

Derek Boles derekboles at rogers.com
Fri Oct 14 19:21:00 PDT 2005

An article in the December 2004 issue of MacWorld on presentations
stated that "iBooks in mirror mode may not be able to keep up with
presentations that include lots of complex movies and transitions. In
that case, leave them out of your presentations."

I have a 2001 dual USB iBook and wonder if it will be able to handle
presentations with a projector. I have a G5 iMac where I intend to
put together the Powerpoint presentations so I will only be using the
iBook to present them.

Any thoughts and experiences would be appreciated.

Derek Boles