[iBook] iBook and Powerpoint Presentations

gordens gordens at cox.net
Sun Oct 16 09:40:31 PDT 2005

I recently conducted a service seminar using powerpoint presentation
from my 933 dual usb 14 ibook and a toshiba LCD projector with no
problems.
The presentation contained text, PDF files from AutoCad 2002Lt (using
virtual PC) and pictures imported through Iphoto.

I used the stock fade transitions from powerpoint, It was my first
attempt with powerpoint and my ibook and was very impressed.

Hope this helps.

Shaun Gorden