[iBook] Installed security update now iBook will not boot

Robert Crawford robertc at clancrawford.us
Sat Aug 12 14:05:16 PDT 2006

Out of curiosity, I tried starting from 10.1, this uses a different set of
disks. I got the same message. "There were errors installing the software,
please try installing again."

I am starting to think that my HDD has died, I go not like just throwing
parts at a problem. Does this sound like it may be the problem?