[iBook] Airport card a dud...

William Koepp bgkoe at ncinternet.net
Thu Aug 24 15:47:58 PDT 2006

     I bought a used airport card for my ibook (Version 1.12, 2 USB, 1
firewire, OSX 10.2, 384 memory, 600 MHZ) and it doesn't bring in wi-fi
even when in a hotel lobby with free wi-fi. The airport card is model
PC 24-H, it installed o.k. with the bar codes showing on the top.
My questions are: What preferences do I have to change to make the card
operate and/or how do I know if it is a good card or not, for this
ibook?

Thanks!

Slowalker
Beware the chickens, for in their silence, they plot...