[iBook] .mac syncing problems w/iCal between two Macs

gooddog at interlync.com gooddog at interlync.com
Sun Dec 10 19:20:24 PST 2006

Folks;

I'm having the dickens of a time syncing my iBook to my wife's iMac
(17" 1.2 GHz flat panel) via .mac. We're both running the latest
Tiger. When we learned that we could have one calendar, instead of
two separate ones, and maintain them both via a sync with .mac, we
were pretty interested. However, we are stuck.

We weren't able to get exactly the same calendars on each machine
despite all I've tried and read, so I suspect I'm doing something weird.

The situation has deteriorated a bit in that when I sync with .Mac,
it wants to delete just about all of my calendar information. The
same on her side. We are perplexed. I'm happy to start from scratch,
but am a bit confused as to the correct steps.

Are there any step-by-step instructions somewhere?

Thanks

mark