[iBook] File format

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 13:08:44 PST 2006

Oh yes, I was actually intending to answer your question. ;-)

If you burn an audio-cd with Roxio, you can tell it to include track names. This
might make it easier to reimport back to itunes.

Hmm. I'm not sure if Roxio will burn .m4p (DRMd) files... I don't have Roxio
myself.

In all honesty, your best bet might be to wait until the jHymn folks crack the
iTunes6 DRM. That, or download the albums you've bought via BitTorrent.

(note that I'm not encouraging you to do this - it's illegal)

-Gus