[iBook] File format

Jim Manley jpmanley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:13:58 PST 2006

I don't intend on sharing the songs I buy. If I pay for it it's mine
to do whatever I want. It is like buying a car & have the dealership
tell you where you can drive to.

I don't have Roxio & jHymn says that it can't unlock the file & the
lock checkbox in the get info dialog isn't checked. I was able to
burn them to a CD but it looses the tags.
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page