[iBook] kernel panic

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 12 06:08:04 PST 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Tom Legare wrote:

> Sounds like your PRAM battery needs changing.
>
> Tom

I Thought that the ibook did not have a PRAM battery in it .
Also what is the spec of the book forgive me if you have already said
(must of missed it).

The reason for me asking is i had a G4 12" ibook 800mhz with the lot
added 640 ram 40gb hdd airport and everything. Spent a fortune on it
only for the logic board to go.
And forgive me if i am sending false panic into your head but the
ibook started by showing signs of what yours is doing, I ignored it
Things got worse, more frequent crashes, blue screens at start up,
dates reset, kernal panic on a daily basis  and i lost a lot of money
Through that book.

Get it checked or use the hardware test cd to see if there is
anything tests faulty.

vicki