[iBook] iTunes

Jim Manley jpmanley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:02:38 PST 2006

I have 900 songs & I have looked all the inso up including album
covers & lyrics. You can use Pearlyrics widget to automatically
insert the lyrics but all else must be entered by hand. Selecting
several at a time works on some fields but they must be the same for
all songs. Most fields are different for each song.

I recommend the following:

http://www.songfacts.com/
http://www.musicoutfitter.com/
http://www.allmusic.com/