[iBook] Two Questions....

Pat patdart at cox.net
Sun Jul 9 19:48:04 PDT 2006

1.  My iBook doesn't have as good a reception as my friend's old Dell
laptop when it comes to wireless.  She gets two bars when I get none.
Why is this?  What can I do?  Her laptop's 4 years old, and mine isn't.
  Makes me frustrated.

2.  What are the best CD's to record music on?  I succeeded in copying
the CD of my friend's daughter and now she wants 20 copies and her Dad
says 'buy the best' and altho' I see 50 on a spindle for $6.99 from
Circuit City, I really do want to send her good CD's, and need advice.
Any thoughts out there (and I know there are  :))

TIA,

Pat