[iBook] Help in installation

Matt chester_the_lp_dork at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 19:28:37 PDT 2006

After you've backed up, if you've chosen to do so. Put
the Install disk in the computer and restart the
machine holding the "C" key down. This will boot the
computer off the CD. The installer will then start.
>From there its pretty simple and straight forward.
It's a a wizard thats pretty easy to follow. If you
want to wipe everything out you are doing a clean
install. If you are just upgrading the OS you can do
an archive install, which preserves your data and puts
the old system in a folder on the hard drive.

If you've got any other questions feel free to ask.

Matt