[iBook] Wireless settings, tutorial links?

Steve R mailing.lists.2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:34:31 PDT 2006

New-to-me iBook Dual USB. Also new-to-me wireless. D-Link DWL-G122
USB dongle with the Ralink drivers. I'm connectable through the ISP
SpeedStream wireless modem.

I'd like to have a better understanding of what all the options and
preferences were in setting up wireless through the modem and to the
iBook. Apple Help isn't much help, ISP modem/router doesn't offer
much either.

Does anyone have a preferred website for an introduction to wireless
so that I can understand what each option was asking, and why I would
want to change the settings from the defaults offered?

Thanks

Steve R

--
  Get the Canadian troops out of Afghanistan now.