[iBook] All in one printer/fax/copier for Mac?

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Thu Mar 16 21:49:27 PST 2006

I've had two HP all-in-one printers/scanners/copiers that work fine with
Macs, but the damned "HP Director" software that likes to load at boot time
is a pain in the arse. I really wish HP would code some REAL drivers for the
Mac, but at least the ink is easy to find anywhere you want and they have
never broken on me. I had a Brother multi-function machine that just plain
died after less than 6 months and the ink refills were a huge PITA.

Tom