[iBook] All in one printer/fax/copier for Mac?

Howard Pettigrew howard.pettigrew at xtra.co.nz
Fri Mar 17 13:21:13 PST 2006

I have a HP psc 2500 which is a networkable 4 in one (Presume this is
not a NZ or Asia/Pacific region only model?) I agree with the comment
about the HP Director software, which is a pain that it is always
running. While the printer has wireless built in, I just have it on
the network which uses a Linksys wireless router (not recommended!)
with 4 network sockets. We run 2 iBooks, a Powerbook, a G3 iMac and a
PC on the network and they can all use the printer, etc. Its nice to
scan wirelessly from a laptop in say the lounge, edit and the print,
all remotely. I have a good quality Agfa scanner (pity they aren't
made any more as Snapscan was great software) for better quality work
but the 4 in one is good for quick stuff.
Cheers