[iBook] Sleeping Beauty G4

Robert S. Rowan rsrowan at ap.net
Sat Mar 25 10:16:38 PST 2006

I just inherited a dead G4 1.2Gig iBook from my grand daughter. It
appears as if she spilled something on the keyboard and apple says its
user abuse or something like that. Any way, it would cost as much to
repair it as it would to buy a new one. My grand daughter opted for a
new one. Here I sit with a beautiful, hardly used Sleeping Beauty of a
G4 iBook, complete with all the documentation, disks, packaging,
everything including   one dead princes. Any ideas about how I can
revive her without costing a kings ransom?

Rob R.