[iBook] Battery/Charger problem

R. Hefner rshefner_uk at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 03:00:15 PDT 2006

Try here for power cord, about half the price of Apple:

http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?action=view&pid=2858811

I also recently purchased a 4800mAh Newertech battery for my 12" iBook
for 117.99 from:

http://www.mac-pro.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.307/.f

I ordered on a Sat. and received it on Mon.! Best price I could
find----shipping made it about 125.00

Cheers,
Ronda