[iBook] Battery/Charger problem

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 3 10:54:20 PDT 2006

Thanks, Ronda. I just ordered the adapter from MegaMacs. Only $30 plus
shipping. Can't hate that.

Also, thanks to Kevin, but if I got anywhere near a soldering iron I'd
probably end up killing myself and the iBook. And also thanks to Brian. I'll
check out eBay for a battery. Never thought of that, but those prices sure
look good.

Brian