[iBook] Annoucement?????? services menu

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 8 15:18:54 PST 2007

I'm running 10.4.8, and it doesn't work for me either. At least not in
Entourage. It's not there when I Control/Click on a word, though when I try
using the Services option, it shows up, but it's not reachable because it's
greyed out. Maybe the previous poster meant this works in Apple's Mail
program, which I don't use.