[iBook] Annoucement?????? services menu

Russ Gorman rusty57 at mac.com
Mon Jan 8 15:27:17 PST 2007

oops, yes, sorry, they added it in Tiger OSX 10.4
Here's an excerpt from MacWorld with yet another way to access the
Dictionary in Tiger:

..." Press Control-Command-D and you can instantly see the definition
in many OS X applications. You can even then hold down Control and
Command, move your mouse around, and get the definitions of other
words as you roll over them."...

<http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/macosxhints/2005/11/dictroar/>