[iBook] Up-To-Date

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:54:08 PST 2007

I don't know how much discount but I get better deals on Mac stuff at
Compusa than the Apple store. Also if you want to put a larger hard
drive in a Mac the Apple Store will refuse to do it where Compusa
will. The Apple Store told me if it has a 30 gig they would only put
in another 30 gig. I will not do business with the Apple store again.
Too pricey.
---
James Paul Manley
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html