[iBook] external firewire CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

Janice F. Jorgensen janicejorgensen at charter.net
Sat Jul 28 16:02:11 PDT 2007

I have tried and tried with no luck.    I think I am doing it correctly...
Today I have retried it and found areference to if u have a firmware
password it won't work.. I do have a firmware password.

I get messages or read info that says it can be done.. The Apple folks say
no...   And I don't know what else to do... So I learned this is a way I
might be able to do it...

Needless to say I am very frustrated

Mary, I appreciate your assistance... I feel like a dunce in this... Usually
I can work these things through with success.

thanks

--
Janice